Event Date & Time
This virtual course will explore how to design, deliver, and manage your Canvas courses—and make your teaching more efficient. This workshop is geared towards those who have no experience using Canvas.
For more advanced support, you can book a consultation with UBC Instructors.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Customize your Canvas profile and notification preferences to fit your needs
- Create and archive announcements to keep your students engaged and updated
- Develop modules to organize your content most effectively
- Design a welcoming, impactful home page
- Set up a discussion, quiz, and/or assignment exactly the way you want
- Use a variety of communication tools to streamline contact with students
- Use the SpeedGrader tool to make grading fast and easy
This event will be hosted on Zoom.