Event Date & Time
**This session has been cancelled.**
In this interactive workshop, we will explore various assessment methods that can be done online and discuss ways of maintaining exam integrity. In small groups using breakout rooms, you will share different design strategies to implement assessment techniques effectively online.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
– Choose one assessment strategy that can be applied in the online environment;
– Apply various design strategies to develop an assessment that can help maintain exam integrity;
– Identify effective techniques to assess student learning online.
- Judy Chan, Faculty Liaison, LFS
- Sunah Cho, Faculty Liaison, Sauder
- Jason Myers, Faculty Liaison, Arts
- Manuel Dias, Faculty Liaison, Science
Please make sure you have your own quiet space, a computer with a webcam and headphones or earbuds.