Event Date & Time
Please click “Register Now” to register for this event. This event will be online on Blackboard Collaborate. You will receive the link when you register.
When considering moving courses online, we are also moving our assessment online. In this session, we will revisit our existing assessment strategies, explore some authentic assessment examples used by colleagues across campus, share our own perceived challenges, and learn tips from each other.
- What are the principles for online assessment?
- What types of assessment are better for online learning?
- How should we introduce academic integrity?
- What technologies are available to support our assessment strategies? We hope that you will walk away with a couple new ideas on how to tweak your existing practices for online learning. Join us to explore authentic assessment examples and develop practical assessment strategies to foster online learning community for your course.
- Hailan Chen, Educational Consultant, Learning Design (CTLT)
- Judy Chan, Faculty Associate/ Faculty Liaison, Land and Food Systems (CTLT)
Please make sure you have your own quiet space, a computer with a webcam and headphones or earbuds.