Event Date & Time
After spending last year teaching online we have developed approaches, skills and resources for teaching online. As we look ahead to the gradual return to campus and transition in-person, blended and hybrid learning this fall, what are some ways that we can leverage online learning to make our course more flexible, inclusive and engaging. In this interactive workshop we will discuss some themes that emerged in student surveys about their experience learning online last year.
Faculty members will share their own experience and strategies to further explore effective ways of supporting gradual re-entry in the classroom. Participants will discuss with colleagues from different disciplines about what worked last year and strategies and approaches for integrating these practices into your teaching.
- Lucas Wright, Senior Educational Consultant, CTLT
- Adriana Briseño-Garzón, PhD Senior Manager, Research and Evaluation, CTLT
- Jennifer Walsh Marr, Lecturer, AEP (Arts), Academic English Program
- Ranjit Dhari, Assistant Professor of Teaching, School of Nursing, Faculty of Applied Science
- Gail Hammond. Associate Professor of Teaching, Faculty of Land and Food Systems