Event Date & Time
As UBC continues to make and revise plans to open the 2021 school year, many are considering adopting blended or hybrid learning-based schedules. But what exactly is a ‘hybrid’ approach? Join us for a conversation with UBC Faculty, from a range of disciplines, who recently participated in teaching a pilot hybrid course this summer.
Panelists will discuss how they adapted to a hybrid classroom, and the strategies they implemented to keep learning seamless and engaging for both in-person students as well as those learning remotely. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions and share ideas with the panelists and their colleagues.
- Nicole Ronan Educational Consultant, Learning Design CTLT
- Amirpouyan Shiva, Lecturer, Sociocultural Anthropology
- Suborna Ahmed. Assistant Professor of Teaching, Department of Forest Resources Management
- Kim Zebehazy, Associate Professor, Educational and Counselling Psychology
- Emrul Hasan, Lecturer, Vancouver School of Economics
- Jonathan Graves, Assistant Professor, Vancouver School of Economics
This event will hosted online on Zoom.