Event Date & Time
The formative peer review of teaching is a process designed to provide feedback to instructors about their teaching. It is an opportunity for all involved to engage in collegial conversations about teaching and student learning. Please join us for this experiential workshop suitable for reviewers and people being reviewed.
The peer review of teaching process introduced in this workshop is intended primarily as a form of formative (and developmental) feedback and will address skills that apply to the review of in-person, blended and online teaching.
- a minimum of 10 participants is needed to run this session; please register before Wednesday, June 9, 2021.
- there will be approximately 20-25 minutes of pre-session work involved (details will be sent by June 14, 2021).
- Judy Chan, PhD, Faculty Associate / Faculty Liaison (Land and Food Systems), CTLT
- Isabeau Iqbal, PhD, Senior Educational Consultant: Educational Leadership, CTLT
- Afsaneh Sharif, PhD, Faculty Liaison / Senior Project Manager, CTLT
This event will be online on Zoom.