Event Date & Time
This event is part of the 2022 Celebrate Learning Week.
The student perspective should always be centered in the planning, design and delivery of instruction. See the world through students’ eyes as we explore their experiences in UBC’s classrooms and hear their perspectives on how to create truly accessible learning engagements. Panelists will be drawn from the Vancouver and Okanagan campuses and will reflect a diversity of experiences and disciplines.
Please note that the panelist roster will be confirmed closer to the event.
Moderator: Allan Dias, UBCV Centre for Accessibility, Accessibility Advisor
- Corin, PhD, Geography, UBCV
- Emily, Kinesiology Program, UBCV
- Madi, BA Arts, Interdisciplinary Studies, UBCV
- Sunil, PhD, Mechanical Engineering, UBCO
- Ujas, Major in Chemistry, Faculty of Science, UBCV
- Zarrin, Geological Engineering, Bachelor of Applied Science, UBCV