Event Date & Time
In this session, the new metrics used in the Student Experience of Instruction (SEI) will be presented, followed by a faculty panel discussion on how best to interpret the data collected in the SEI to improve our teaching practice, and support the development of our colleagues.
- Abdel-Azim Zumrawi, Statistician Teaching and Learning Technologies, CTLT
- Alison Wong, Support Analyst Teaching and Learning Technologies, CTLT
- Robert Kozak, Professor and Associate Dean, Academic, Department of Wood Science
- Jackie Stewart, Deputy Academic Director, CTLT and Senior Instructor, Department of Chemistry
- Vanessa Auld, Department Head and Professor, Department of Zoology
- Leah Macfadyen, Assistant Professor of Teaching, Department of Language and Literacy Education and Associate Director, MET Program
This event will be online on Zoom.