Event Date & Time
In this session, student and faculty panelists will share their experiences of learning and teaching over the past year. What worked? What didn’t? By inviting students and faculty to the same panel session, we hope to encourage empathy and collaboration. Now more than ever, we need to work together to create more equitable and compelling learning opportunities at UBC.
Panel Moderator: Tanya Forneris, Interim Academic Lead, UBCO CTL
- Dr. Qian Wang, Associate Professor of Teaching (Asian Studies, Faculty of Arts)
- Dr. Jonathan Graves, Assistant Professor of Teaching (Vancouver School of Economics)
- Dr. Tamara Freeman, Associate Professor of Teaching, (Faculty of Science, Chemistry)
- SAM Manzano (Faculty of Science)
- Aydin Quach (Faculty of Arts)
Kavita Dau (Vancouver School of Economics)
This event will be hosted on Zoom.