Event Date & Time
Everyone plays an important role in supporting student mental health and wellbeing. In this session, participants will have an opportunity to connect with other members of the teaching and learning community and will share creative ideas in embedding strategies that foster wellbeing in their course design and delivery. Key resources on connecting students to supports and services will be included.
- Describe the connection between learning and wellbeing.
- Identify strategies that support student learning and wellbeing in learning environments.
- Locate information on how to refer students to a health and wellbeing resource or service.
- Diana Jung, Health Promotion Specialist, Health Promotion and Education
- Juan Abello, Assistant Professor of Teaching, Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Amanda Unruh, Health Promotion Specialist, Health Promotion and Education
This event will be hosted on Zoom.