Event Date & Time
Join us face-to-face or virtually for one on one consultations with Learning Designers to explore ways to enhance your students’ online learning experience. Bring your courses, ideas and questions, and together we will explore how to incorporate new approaches into your teaching practice.
We can give guidance to incorporate online instructional strategies that support:
- Motivating students to engage with their learning (e.g. structuring the course effectively, connecting course objectives to the “real world”)
- Connecting students to their peers and instructors (e.g. collaborative and interactive activities, peer assessments)
- Self-regulated learning (e.g. self-assessing readiness for learning, learner autonomy)
- Evaluating your course design (e.g. aligning assessments with learning objectives, course usability)
- Accessibility (e.g. ensuring materials can be used by all students)
- Managing your workload in facilitating student activities and assessments
Drop-ins are welcome.
Face-to-Face Session: IKB 184
Virtual Session: https://ca.bbcollab.com/guest/3c654d6611a649438c5ead0635fcf951 (Headset recommended.)