Event Date & Time
The ID CoP is a place where like-minded practitioners can come to connect with other Instructional/Learning/Course Designers at UBC, share ideas about integrating technology into learning environments, discuss hot topics and research, explore different platforms and trade examples such as problem-based learning, active learning, accessible digital content, open education, UDL, inclusive design, peer assessments and other learning modalities.
The theme of this session is “COVID and Beyond: Preparing for What Exactly?”.
- Meena Kahlon and Jason Myers: Faculty of Arts
- Warren Code: Faculty of Science
- Rob Peregoodoff: Sauder School of Business
- Janine Hirtz: Centre for Teaching and Learning (UBCO)
- Gary Rosborough: Faculty of Medicine Digital Solutions
- Brian Wilson: Vantage College
- Afsaneh Sharif, CTLT Faculty Liaison & Senior Project Manager
- Manuel Dias, CTLT Educational Consultant: Learning Technologies
- Justin Student, Senior Instructional Designer, MedIT Educational Technology Unit