Event Date & Time
In this focused 30+30 session at UBC, we will explore the ways generative AI (GenAI) can be used by learners to enhance both their learning skills and their learning experiences in general. The session commences with a 30-minute interactive exploration, concentrating on how GenAI can provide students with tools to refine their learning across different disciplines.
The subsequent 30-minute discussion will facilitate an exchange of experiences and ideas on the practical integration of GenAI into teaching, allowing students to expand and enrich their overall learning. This blend of interaction and dialogue aims to foster a comprehensive understanding of GenAI’s role in student learning.
- Understand how generative AI can be utilized by students to enhance their learning skills and overall experiences across various subjects.
- Discover how GenAI can act as a tool to help learners refine and expand their learning in different disciplines, beyond just specific approaches.
- Engage in an interactive discussion to share experiences and converse about the effective and practical use of GenAI in enhancing students’ diverse learning paths.
- Judy Chan, CTLT Faculty Associate, Faculty Liaison (Land and Food Systems)
- Lucas Wright, CTLT Senior Educational Consultant
This event will be held on zoom