Event Date & Time
This session has been moved online
The facilitators will be hosting a Zoom Meeting at the same time the session was originally scheduled, 10am. Once you enter the meeting you will find yourself in a virtual meeting room. If you need more support transitioning online you can find that on the UBC Keep Teaching Website.
Meeting Link: https://ubc.zoom.us/j/100348423
Meeting ID: 100 348 423
One tap mobile
Dial by your location
+1 778 907 2071 Canada
+1 204 515 1268 Canada
+1 438 809 7799 Canada
+1 587 328 1099 Canada
+1 647 374 4685 Canada
+1 647 558 0588 Canada
Find your local number: https://ubc.zoom.us/u/abGgRNOpkb
Are you working on a media project? Planning to produce video content for your course but don’t know where to start? UBC Studios is offering a drop-in media support session where professional media specialists are available to provide answers to your questions.
If you are wondering:
- where do I start?
- what resources are available on campus?
- what kind of support is available?
- specific or general “how to” questions in video editing, graphic design and office software (Adobe Suite, Final Cut, Microsoft Office)
- how to use X equipment or see what equipment our studios can provide for your educational UBC project.
- what do-it-yourself studios are available to me and what do they do?
We encourage faculty, staff and their student helpers to bring their media project at any stage for hands on assistance and advice specific to your project. Just drop by anytime during the session and we’ll be happy to help!
Please make sure when you register for this session to also send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is to ensure that we have staff that specializes in your question available to help.