Event Date & Time
The Teaching Development Program (TDP) for New Faculty is a 10-month long, faculty development program offered by the CTLT. The TDP for New Faculty runs from August 2021-April 2022 and will help participants build a foundation for their teaching careers by providing a network of support around teaching and learning. The intended audience is faculty who are either new to teaching, new to UBC or both. Note: Applicants must be teaching a credit course in the coming academic year.
The Teaching Development Program for New Faculty recognizes and caters to the specific professional development needs of new faculty at UBC. ***Please review the TDP for New Faculty Program details and requirements before applying.
This is a preliminary registration form. This is how the process works:
- When you submit your online application, you will receive an automatic “Status-Pending” notification to your email. (If you do not see it in your main INBOX, please check your JUNK box).
- We then review your application.
- When your application has been accepted, you will receive a “Status-Accepted” email notification and a TDP Consultant will reach out shortly after this.
- Note: We review applications on a daily basis. Rolling applications will be accepted until August 20th, 2021.
Accepted applicants must be able to attend the following core elements:
- August 26th, 2021 – TDP 2021 Kick-Off Session – Virtual Session [core element]
- December 2021 – TBA – TDP Midpoint Checkin Session [core element]
- April 2022 – TBA – TDP Capstone Session [core element]
If you have any questions or challenges with this registration form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The TDP for UBC-Vancouver applicants is FREE. Registration is open now.
- The TDP for UBC-Okanagan applicants is FREE. Registration opens mid-June 2021: https://events.ctlt.ubc.ca/events/2021-teaching-development-program-for-new-faculty-preliminary-application-2/