Event Date & Time
We are a team of researchers from Indigenous Initiatives at the UBC Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology (CTLT) working in partnership with the First Nations and Indigenous Studies Program (FNIS) conducting a UBC study titled “What I Learned in Class Today: Educational Experiences and Institutional Responses to Indigenous Engagement in Curriculum, Pedagogy, and Classroom Climate at UBC .” We will be conducting a series of focus groups and interviews to learn more about how the areas within Indigenous engagement; educational experiences and institutional responses to Indigenous engagement in curriculum, pedagogy and classroom climate have shifted specific at UBC Point Grey Campus since 2007.
We will be hosting two information sessions for participants to join the study and learn more about the project. Please see below for the following dates:
- Feb 11th from 10-11am at IKBLC Seminar Room
- Feb 13th from 9-10am at the First Nations House of Learning (FNHL) Longhouse Media Room (near the student study area in the Longhouse) (register here)
Please come and join us to learn more about this project! Hope to see you there.
- Amy Perreault, Strategist, CTLT Indigenous Initiatives
- Adina Williams, Undergraduate Academic Assistant, CTLT Indigenous Initiatives
- Erin Yun, Educational Consultant, CTLT Indigenous Initiatives
Venue Website: http://www.maps.ubc.ca/PROD/index_detail.php?locat1=516Address:
Please note this room is located through the CTLT offices of the 2nd floor in IKBLC.