Event Date & Time
Registration is full. To sign up for the waitlist please click here.
Join us for HackUBC! During this two-day hackathon, participants will form teams, work hands-on with learning data, design and build apps and dashboards, and then show off what they accomplished at the end of the weekend with a brief presentation.
After you’ve logged in, click the green Register Now button to register for the Beginner Track. To sign up for the Advanced Track, please click here.
Please see the full HackUBC event description here.
- Will Engle, Strategist, Open Education Initiatives, Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology
- Alison Myers, Research Analyst, UBC Sauder School of Business
- Stoo Sepp, Learning Designer, Educational Technology Support, Faculty of Education
- Sanam Shirazi, Senior Research Analyst, Faculty of Arts
- Craig Thompson, Research Analyst, Learning Analytics, Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology