Event Date & Time
Join us to learn more about UBC’s inaugural Equity & Inclusion Scholars Program.
Inaugurated in 2019, UBC’s Equity & Inclusion (E&I) Scholars Program enhances the university’s strategic commitment to increasing equitable and inclusive teaching practices that support and enhance the experiences of all learners.
The E&I Scholars Program is open to all instructional faculty at UBC Vancouver campus and provides up to $15,000 for projects that build capacity for transformative teaching and learning through the integration of equity, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) in teaching practice and scholarship.
Program information session provides an opportunity to:
- learn more about the Equity & Inclusion Scholars Program;
- learn what faculty, staff, and students have identified as important themes to explore as part of the Program;
- share your project ideas.
The Equity & Inclusion Office is also hosting an event on Tuesday, January 29 from 1:00pm – 2:30pm at Brock Hall.
- Maryam Nabavi, Strategist, Student Diversity Initiative; Equity & Inclusion Office
- Hanae Tsukada, Educational Consultant, Student Diversity Initiative; CTLT
Venue Website: http://www.maps.ubc.ca/PROD/index_detail.php?locat1=516Address:
Please note this room is located through the CTLT offices of the 2nd floor in IKBLC.