Event Date & Time
There are a wide range of ways to learn at UBC. Some of these ways include conferences, workshops, virtual learning, apprenticeship and coaching.
Join Coaching@UBC for an informative and interactive event to explore how coaching can support UBC staff and faculty to increase learning effectiveness to achieve goals and desired change.
This session is designed to provide participants with an understanding of Coaching and how Coaching@UBC services can be leveraged to enhance their learning. This session will include:
· practical information about coaching and the Coaching@UBC program
· a coaching demonstration
· reflective activities to help you identify potential areas of development
· Q&A (bring your questions about coaching!)
By the end of this interactive session, learners will be able to:
· Understand what coaching is and how coaching can support learning
· Identify potential areas for development
· Observe a coaching conversation
· Learn how you can access free coaching through Coaching@UBC
Venue Website: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Technology+Enterprise+Facility,+6190+Agronomy+Rd,+Vancouver,+BC+V6Tfirstname.lastname@example.org,-123.2485413,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x548672c9681939df:0xde8f333cea77c6e6!8m2!3d49.2611606!4d-123.2463015?hl=enAddress: