Event Date & Time
This session will take place on Zoom. Please register for this event by clicking “Register Now”.
Are you working on a media project? Planning to produce video content for your course but don’t know where to start? UBC Studios is offering a drop-in media support session where professional media specialists are available to provide answers to your questions.
If you are wondering:
- where do I start?
- what resources are available on campus?
- what kind of support is available?
- specific or general “how to” questions in video editing, graphic design and office software (Adobe Suite, Final Cut, Microsoft Office)
- how to use X equipment or see what equipment our studios can provide for your educational UBC project.
- what do-it-yourself studios are available to me and what do they do?
We encourage faculty, staff and their student helpers to bring their media project at any stage for hands on assistance and advice specific to your project. Just drop by anytime during the session and we’ll be happy to help!
Please make sure when you register for this session to also send your questions to email@example.com. This is to ensure that we have staff that specializes in your question available to help.
Please ensure you have your own quiet space, a computer with a webcam and headphones or earbuds.