Event Date & Time
This event is currently SOLD OUT. To register for the WAITLIST click “Register Now”.
Jointly presented by the Department of Human Resources and the Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology (CTLT), this event is designed to help new faculty members to:
- Understand UBC’s vision, organizational structure and current initiatives;
- Hear first-hand from colleagues about how to have a successful transition and first year;
- Navigate effectively through UBC’s resources and services;
- Meet colleagues from across the university; and
- Experience UBC’s unique culture, diversity, architecture, and physical setting.
The day’s events include an optional guided tour at the Museum of Anthropology before the main event or a tour of the UBC campus. The Orientation will be followed by a Wine and Cheese networking event hosted by the Office of the Provost and Vice-President, Academic.
Light lunch will be served between 12:15pm – 1:00pm.
Please note, this is for NEW FACULTY only. New STAFF members, please register here
For a list of all upcoming sessions for NEW Faculty visit: http://events.ctlt.ubc.ca/tag/new-faculty/
Please indicate when registering if you will be attending:
11:00am – 12:00pm – Museum of Anthropology Tour
11:00am – 12:00pm – UBC Campus Tour
12:15pm – 1:00pm – Registration + Light Lunch
4:00pm – 5:00pm – Wine & Cheese Networking Reception