Event Date & Time
Jointly presented by the Department of Human Resources and the Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology (CTLT), this event is designed to help new faculty members to:
- Understand UBC’s vision, organizational structure and current initiatives;
- Hear first-hand from colleagues about how to have a successful transition and first year;
- Navigate effectively through UBC’s resources and services;
- Meet colleagues from across the university; and
- Experience UBC’s unique culture, diversity, architecture, and physical setting.
The day’s events include an optional guided tour at the Museum of Anthropology before the main event or a tour of the UBC campus. The Orientation will be followed by a Wine and Cheese networking event hosted by the Office of the Provost and Vice-President, Academic.
Light lunch will be served between 12:15pm – 1:00pm.
Please note, this is for NEW FACULTY only. New STAFF members, please register here
For a list of all upcoming sessions for NEW Faculty visit: http://events.ctlt.ubc.ca/tag/new-faculty/
Please indicate when registering if you will be attending:
11:00am – 12:00pm – Museum of Anthropology Tour
11:00am – 12:00pm – UBC Campus Tour
12:15pm – 1:00pm – Registration + Light Lunch
4:00pm – 5:00pm – Wine & Cheese Networking Reception