Event Date & Time
Join us for a lively 1-hour session where our moderators – Simon Bates, Vice Provost Teaching and Learning, UBC Vancouver, and Heather Berringer, Chief Librarian and Associate Provost Learning Services, UBC Okanagan – will engage with four faculty members who are leading Teaching Learning and Enhancement Fund (TLEF) and Aspire-2040 Learning Transformations Fund (ALT-2040) projects at UBCV and UBCO. Panelists will share insights they’ve gained through the development of their projects, as well as consider the impact of these programs to support innovation in their teaching practices, engagement with students, and their plans for the future. This session will be of interest to those who have already or are considering applying for TLEF or ALT-2040 projects funding. This panel session will be immediately followed by the 2021 TLEF and ALT-2040 Virtual Showcase.
- Simon Bates, Vice Provost Teaching and Learning, UBC Vancouver
- Heather Berringer, Chief Librarian and Associate Provost Learning Services, UBC Okanagan
- Ramon Lawrence, Associate Professor, Computer Science, Irving K. Barber School of Arts and Sciences (UBC Okanagan)
- Larry Leung, Lecturer and Lecturer and Interprofessional Education Co-Lead, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences (UBC Vancouver)
- Siobhán McPhee, Associate Professor of Teaching, Faculty of Arts (UBC Vancouver)
- Aisha Ravindran, Associate Professor of Teaching, English and Cultural Studies, Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies (UBC Okanagan)
This event will be hosted on Zoom.